Weekly Photo Challenge: State of Mind

The theme of this week’s WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge is STATE OF MIND.

Yesterday I attended the 2016 Charlotte Home and Garden Show. In looking at this delectable plate of strawberries and cream, my state of mind changed immediately to a mix of hunger and expectation:

IMG_0229

I guess you could say it had something to do with a garden, at least at some point in its preparation.

Who cares!

About johnvic8

John Viccellio retired after 24 years in the U. S. Navy and began to dig into gardening when he could finally land in one place. He completed the Master Gardener course in 1992 and has since designed and constructed two of his own gardens. He wrote a monthly garden column for ten years and has been a regular contributor to Carolina Gardener magazine. John published his first book, Guess What's in My Garden!, in 2014. He lives in Stallings, NC with his wife, in close proximity to seven of his eight grandchildren.
This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: State of Mind

1. nivs24 says:

Oh yes. And now I am hungry.

Liked by 1 person

2. Prior-01 says:

Those fresh strawberries came from a fresh garden – and the whipped cream – this is a culinary delight photo!

Liked by 1 person

3. Pauline says:

Oh yes, I agree totally!

Liked by 1 person

4. My mouth started to water with all that delectable yumminess. I now want some too 🙂

5. Gardens, strawberries, and cream – now there is a combination any person could get behind, gardener or not. Looks delicious. 🙂

6. Oh, of course I have to be hungry when I see this! Yummy!

7. Garden or no, makes me hungry.

Liked by 1 person

8. bittster says:

That looks delicious! Suddenly I’m hungry again…

Liked by 1 person

9. Boy, they never serve up stuff like this at our home and garden shows!

10. Pingback: WPC: State of Mind (Valley) | Chris Breebaart Photography / What's (in) the picture?

11. Amy says:

Seeing your photo, my state of mind changed quickly. Great image, John!

Liked by 1 person

12. Irene says:

Oh, my goodness! That looks so yummy. Now I want something sweet. 🙂

13. rxfrazier says:

It is lunchtime as I look at this. In my present state of mind, I can taste it! 😋

14. I believe you just controlled my own state of mind! ha!

Liked by 1 person

15. mariannegv says:

Mmmm It looks so delicious. My mouth became water.
    Kind greetings,
    Marianne

Liked by 1 person

Replies welcome...really!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s